Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a leading business at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership in the industry. Our client deliver award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, land asset management, environmental consultancy, and Government markets. This is a chance to join the business as they make major steps forward in leveraging the latest cloud and large-scale technologies to start bringing together the entire market to a unified platform.
Proud to be an equal opportunities employer, our client celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. With a friendly, dynamic and supportive team, they encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. They actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. They also love a good work social and team building events!
Our client are in the middle of a number of transformative and industry critical, high-profile projects that encompass the next stage of growth for the Group. Working closely alongside the product and marketing teams, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in launching a series of new innovative product propositions to market.
The role will involve:
* Collaborating with the product portfolio team to create and deliver consistently formed, high performing value propositions across the products.
* Leading the review and continuous improvement of value propositions for your products.
* Engaging with customers, property professionals and internal stakeholders to capture market insights, to test and validate the proposition and key messaging to each target market and key customer groups.
* Positioning offers to market in a coordinated, consistent form.
We are looking for a creative individual, that has a passion for software and a technical background to understand the design and function of our products. Using the latest techniques for storytelling in order to clearly and successfully explain the commercial benefits of our propositions to our target audiences and create and manage the go to market plan.
You will also have/be:
* Solid experience in Product Marketing or Product Management.
* Strategic thinker who considers the wider business objectives.
* Highly motivated, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator.
* Proven track record in market analysis, market offer creation, customer requirements capture, business analysis, product management, value proposition building, storytelling.
* Desirable to have experience in a related property industry e.g, finance, insurance, mortgage lending or legal software.
Diamond Search Recruitment are working as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy