Audit Director - Natural Resources + Energy
London (initially remote and with post Covid home working options & Flexi-time)
We have two Audit (RI-Responsible Individual) Director roles for Natural Resources + Energy sector in London.
One role would suit someone with AQR (Audit Quality Reviews) experience.
The other role will be ideal for a candidate that specialises in PFI's (Private Finance Initiatives).
You'll be joining one of the world's most respected Audit practises in a global advisory firm known for its commitment to its staff and strong staff retention. Fast growing leading to greater opportunities.
• Accountable for your own portfolio of Audited clients as a Responsible Individual (agreeing signing authority in conjunction with Head of Audit).
• Financial measurements, and management, including ownership of profit and loss.
• Play a key role in supporting Partners in all group sales and marketing activity, including leading pitch teams, attendance at group networking, the development of new business relationships and other marketing events as appropriate.
• Act as a liaison between the Audited Client and other specialist service groups within the firm.
• Represent the firm in the external market.
• Develop, execute and manage the marketing and business development strategy for own portfolio.
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified (or equivalent)
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (fully listed and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to win work.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
* About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE's etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA's PM's , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients' specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #ACAjobs, #Auditjob, ~IIAjobs, #AuditDirectorjob, #AuditandOil&Gas, #ACCAjobs, #AuditandEnergyjob, #AuditandNaturalResourcesjob, #AuditDirector